DYEING PROCESS OF COTTON FABRIC WITH REACTIVE DYES
Dyeing process is the process of giving of colour at textile material equally ( uniformly ).
Cloth result which is desired after process of dyeing was :
1. On Colour horizon
Non happening ” defect ” dyeing like :
– piebald of fold ( crease-mark / rope mark )
– piebald of friction ( abrasion mark )
– white stripe ( chalk mark )
2. Not happened deviation of colour.
3. Fade-proof colour
Following steps are required to Textile material which is required to be dyed to determine quality of dyestuff type and auxilliaries .
In principle mechanism of dyeing process consists of 3 step :
1. Migration dyestuff towards fibre
2. Adsorption molecule dyestuff at surface of fibre
3. Diffusion dyestuff from surface of fibre to fibre interior
To get good dyeing result hence there are 6 important thing which must be taken care of :
1. Hardness of water
2. Chemicals balance ( dyes , auxilliaries , salt , alkali )
3. Liquor Ratio ( comparison of water with fabric weight )
4. pH dye solution ( beginning of process and phase process of fixation )
5. Dyeing temperature
6. Dyeing time