Structure and technical characteristics of industrial dehydrator and how to use it
[Keywords] industrial dehydrator
[summary] the industrial hydro extractor, from its nature, it is a kind of Hydro Extractor, because it is used in industry, so it will be called “industrial dehydration machine.”. Since then, mentioned this specific type, and we are not very familiar with and understand, below, may from the basic aspects of the work, so, also can let you have a preliminary understanding, and not the absolutely ignorant of.
1. structure features of industria hydro extractor
The industrial dehydrator usually uses the structure of three foot pendulum, and the spring is mounted on the three foot, so that the vibration can be avoided because of the unbalanced load. The inner liner is made of stainless steel on the outer shell, so it is firm and durable. As for the brake of this kind of dehydrator, it is used for brake arm, because it has good braking performance and is safe and reliable.
2. technical characteristics of industria hydro extractor
The technical characteristics of industrial dehydrator, if summarized, are mainly as follows:
(1) under the dewatering shaft, the starting wheel structure is installed. Therefore, when the pump is started, the inner liner can be accelerated step by step so as to avoid the problem of overloading the motor. In addition, in bearings, usually for two bearings, so that can save power, and reduce friction, friction degree.
(2) the drum of an industrial dehydrator is made of copper or stainless steel on the material. The bottom of the cage is made of cast iron and is lined with a stainless steel bottom cover. In the drum position, the human body is usually installed on the cone of the upper end of the spindle to ensure its smooth operation.
3. the use of industria hydro extractor
How to use the industrial dewatering machine, in fact, is very simple, first of all, the need to dehydrate things into the dryer drum, pay attention to the smooth placement, but also can not overload. Then, switch on the power, start the motor, and after a certain period of time, the device reaches the normal speed, then the water pipe begins to flow out. When the motor starts 8 or 10 minutes later, if the pipe doesn’t flow out, it can cut off the power supply and stop it